Lemonade is looking for a Producer in Soho, New York .
We’re looking for a creative producer to manage all aspects of pre and post production at Lemonade’s internal creative agency. You’ll be the point-person managing projects and timelines across all stages of a production—from brief to concept to final delivery.
You will be tasked with engaging and vetting vendors, creating estimates, managing shoots and talent agreements, editorial and finishing, music licensing, and trafficking. Ensuring every part of each project comes together to the highest executional and creative standard.
You’ll also help allocate team’s time and resources so it can be the most effective against marketing priorities.
As the ideal candidate, you’ll have experience in art buying, video production, digital media, contract negotiation, schedule oversight and business affairs. If you are a creative-minded, task-oriented, maker of all things, this job’s for you.
- 3-5 years at a creative agency or in-house production team
- Experience making and delivering 360 campaigns, with special focus on social and digital channels
- Be an oracle—anticipate pitfalls before they happen
- Maker instinct—worse comes to worst, you’ll grab the camera and shoot it yourself
- Strategic and creative bones—ready voice opinion to make the work better
- Generous and collaborative in the extreme
- Craves learning new things and discovering new ways of working
- Efficient, organized and able to work under tight deadlines
- Loves rallying the right people to get shit done!
- Obsessive with details—always reads the last line
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/7068-lemonade-producer
May 19, 2020
Nuno Nuno Nuno Nuno
- Dog friendly
- Generous Vacation
- No assholes
- Not a sweatshop
- Profit sharing
- Sweet office
Lemonade is a licensed insurance carrier offering renters and homeowners insurance powered by artificial intelligence and behavioral economics and driven by social good. Instead of brokers and bureaucracy, we use bots and machine learning to create an insurance experience that is instant (90 seconds to get insured!), affordable (policies start at $5/month), and paperless.
Founded by Shai Wininger and Daniel Schreiber and backed by SoftBank, GV, Sequoia, General Catalyst, Aleph, and others, we’re transforming insurance from a necessary evil into a social good by injecting technology and transparency into an industry that often lacks both.
We believe in doing things differently, pushing boundaries, and questioning everything. And as a Certified B-Corp, we incorporate our values of doing good into everything we do – from our business model to our office culture, committing to diversity, equity, and inclusion.