Lemonade is looking for a Designer in Soho, New York .
We’re looking for a production-leaning designer to join Lemonade’s in-house creative agency. You’ll work with the Design Lead to visualize brand work, site design and digital campaigns.
You’re comfortable with developing art direction and exploring different looks. But you’re also a champion of blowing out campaigns, laying out different formats, and organizing assets for a flawless delivery. If you are a detailed obsessed self-starter who strives for pixel perfection every time—this job’s for you.
- 2-3 years experience at a design studio, agency or in-house creative team
- Able to develop simple and delightful design solutions to complex communication problems
- Experience blowing out campaigns, especially on social and digital channels
- Wizardry in design tools for creation and presentation; including Adobe Creative Suite, - Sketch and Google Slides
- Extra credit for proficiency with UI and web design likeFigma, inVision, and Principle.
- Extra, extra credit for animation skillz in AfterEffects or AdobeAnimate.
- Fast-learning, all around team player
- Technically gifted, natural problem solver
- Efficient, organized and able to work under tight deadlines
- Loves making stuff
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/7066-lemonade-designer
May 19, 2020
Nuno Nuno Nuno Nuno
- Dog friendly
- Generous Vacation
- No assholes
- Not a sweatshop
- Profit sharing
- Sweet office
Lemonade is a licensed insurance carrier offering renters and homeowners insurance powered by artificial intelligence and behavioral economics and driven by social good. Instead of brokers and bureaucracy, we use bots and machine learning to create an insurance experience that is instant (90 seconds to get insured!), affordable (policies start at $5/month), and paperless.
Founded by Shai Wininger and Daniel Schreiber and backed by SoftBank, GV, Sequoia, General Catalyst, Aleph, and others, we’re transforming insurance from a necessary evil into a social good by injecting technology and transparency into an industry that often lacks both.
We believe in doing things differently, pushing boundaries, and questioning everything. And as a Certified B-Corp, we incorporate our values of doing good into everything we do – from our business model to our office culture, committing to diversity, equity, and inclusion.