TRIBL Technology Group is looking for an UX Designer in Bridgeport, CT, USA. Not an ordinary UX Designer but the kind of UX Designer that makes other UX Designers question their UX Designer-ness.
About TRIBL Technologies
TRIBL is a global technology and media production/distribution business with corporate offices in Europe and North America.
The TRIBL platform connects Makers with brands, studios, producers for the creation of all formats of content.
Additionally, TRIBL is a content distribution marketplace enabling the next generation of content connection with targeted consumers.
TRIBL HUB® Project
TRIBL HUB® enables production creators and Buyers to create, develop, collaborate and track their work for video, eBook, eComic, podcast and game production. Members of the online community can match with and review relevant portfolios, connect with creators, contract with one another, and create together, through the lifespan of a project, all within the digital TRIBL collaboration environment.
The UX Designer will be an integral part of TRIBL’s iterative process of discovery and implementation. S/He will work with the product team to develop minimum viable products (MVPs) with the goal of disruptive innovation through design thinking and agile based methodologies.
The UX Designer works closely with TRIBL’s Chief Technology Officer and Director of Digital Product to translate use cases into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes. S/He will execute the design of the overall functionality of the product, and iterate upon it according to user testing to ensure a great user experience.
- Mostly Remote
- Temp to Perm
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/7054-tribl-technology-group-ux-designer
It's all about the work
Experience Design, Human-Centered Design, Material Design
May 18, 2020 (Originally posted May 14, 2020)
- Retirement Plan
- Great benefits
- Maternity / Paternity
- Work from home
- MVP wireframing and prototyping.
- Build web-based MVP, beginning with a seamless login process for multiple use cases.
- Create design deliverables adhering to corporate style and branding guidelines.
- Contribute to emerging design team processes and deliverables, including development of user experience standards.
- Experience with direct to consumer and/or enterprise product design
- Proficiency in tools associated with web design work
- Working knowledge and understanding of user-centered design concepts and best practices
- Material Design
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Knowledge of responsive design strategies
- Be a customer-centered, problem solver
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently and on a team
- Thrive in fast paced environments
- Strong understanding of current web product trends and technologies
- Keep up to date with advances in computer technology and how this affects the business environment
- Be aware of international web standards and protocols
- Have creativity and imagination.
- Commensurate with experience
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
- Medical, dental, vision coverage, short- and long-term disability, and life insurance
- Retirement benefits
- Opportunities for advancement in a growing company