Viget is looking for a Creative Designer in Boulder, CO, USA.
Viget's designers work alongside industry-leading copywriters and brand strategists, UX and product designers, project managers, and developers to create visually-rich, complex digital experiences and compelling products.
- Are creative thinkers and visual storytellers.
- Begin work with thoughtful strategy and avoid elementary design solutions.
- Think beyond aesthetics and apply methodical problem solving to design.
- Are strong communicators and have the ability to articulate design decisions to a variety of audiences.
- Are mindful and skilled presenters.
- Create original imagery as necessary to better enhance content narratives.
- Enjoy variety in their work, which may include early brand explorations, fine-tuning UI elements, and anything in between.
- Understand that motion design is an essential part of interactive design.
- Know how to make connections to create, extend, and enhance brand stories.
- Are considerate of accessibility, usability, and future-friendly web standards.
- Find it exciting to know their next project could involve AR/VR/XR, IOT, software, hardware, product design, design systems, or a marketing campaign, microsite, or large-scale website.
- Understand that digital design is fluid, flexible, and adaptive.
- Are familiar with Adobe’s Creative Suite and other design applications while open to learning new tools and techniques (our current favorite is Figma).
- Have grit and understand that hard work is simply part of the job.
- Are interested in continual learning and sharing knowledge with others.
- Make opportunities to be a part of a larger professional community.
You must also:
- Have an online portfolio you can share with us.
- Have a degree, certification, or equivalent work experience showing aptitude with design.
Learn more about us at viget.com, and apply on our Careers page at https://www.viget.com/careers/designer/.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/7051-viget-creative-designer
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Design, Digital, Figma
May 14, 2020
- Retirement Plan
- Great benefits
- Ping pong
- Sweet office
- Work from home
Viget is an award-winning, full-service digital agency on a mission to build a better digital world. Our team of ambitious, creative, hard-working people are committed to collaborating on challenging, innovative, and meaningful work for inspiring clients like ESPN, AdCouncil, and the World Wildlife Fund. We’re a rare software shop known for prioritizing clean code as much as good design. If you join, you can expect project variety, professional growth, influence on our future (and yours), and teammates who care. More than half our team has been here for 5 years or more — well more than the industry average — which we think is a pretty good success metric. In addition to our collaborative culture, we offer employees competitive compensation and benefits.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Viget maintains a drug-free workplace. Please note, we are unable to offer work visa sponsorship at this time.