Freelance UGC Producer. Dave.com. Los Angeles, CA, USA. BOOM! Nuff said.
Hi, we are Dave. We're on a mission to change people’s lives by building approachable financial products.
We're running two creative marketing campaigns:
1. Sourcing existing footage to visualize a creative idea.
2. Source / curate new original user-generated content related to one of our services.
We're in search of an experienced UGC producer to help source and license original content from across the web / social for one or both projects.
- You've done this before, very successfully, with examples you can share.
- You're competent and well versed in managing sourced content from discovery through delivery (Directly negotiating rates, rights and clearances, contracts, liability and indemnification with ALL content providers.)
- You are highly communicative, honest, open, transparent and an excellent team player.
Think you'd be a great fit? Send us a message and some links to previous work of this type and let's chat.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/7039-dave-com-ugc-producer
Commercial, Content, Content Management, Digital, Directing, Producing, Project Management, Wrangling - Creatives
May 11, 2020
- No assholes
- Work from home
- Must be able to legally work in the United States.
- This is a contract, freelance, work-for-hire assignment.
- All content must be cleared for use and in hand by June 1st.
- Project 1: Existing footage - seeking usage for 1 year minimum.
- Project 2: New UGC - seeking rights in perpetuity.