You're probably not one to take a job just to make your friends jealous, but in case you are, Udemy is hiring a Senior Visual Designer in San Francisco, CA, USA.
We are looking for a creative problem solver who believes that Udemy should be a vital part of the future of learning. This is an opportunity to join the team at a key growth stage. The role requires a passion for translating marketing and brand strategies into strong and impactful designs that clearly communicate our value. Your contribution will have a significant impact on furthering our brand’s development across the company while inspiring both our student and instructor communities. This position requires a balance of creativity, project management and leadership in a fast paced, iterative culture.
You’ll take ownership of everything from integrated marketing campaigns to social media assets and video advertising. Additionally, you will have a significant opportunity to help us evolve the Udemy brand, evolving guidelines and playing a significant role as brand steward across the organization.
We're excited about you because you have:
- 8+ years of experience at a creative or ad agency, graphic design firm, or in-house creative department
- Knowledge of the digital landscape in media design and technology, responsive design principles, email, paid ads and collaterals
- Ability to think strategically, creatively, and tactically to articulate compelling visual language concepts, mood definition boards and design with high quality renders
- Experience in concepting, ideation, execution and a robust portfolio that shows your talent in both print and web
- Experience working with design accessibility principles, user flows, testing, low-fidelity and high-fidelity prototypes
- Experience with email marketing, display advertising and retargeting campaigns, social media advertising, integrated marketing campaigns and brand-level work across a variety of disciplines
- A divergent exploratory process
- Experience working with global branding and advertising
- A strong penchant for utilizing user research and metrics to guide design decisions
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/7033-udemy-senior-visual-designer
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop, Sketch
May 8, 2020
- Generous Vacation
- Great benefits
- No assholes
- Not a sweatshop
- Stock options