Product Design (Web). Geneva. New York, NY, USA. BOOM! Nuff said.
Geneva is a super flexible group chat app designed to help people build tight-knit communities. Our flexible spaces let you do everything from planning a trip with friends, to selling your art, all on the same platform - with strong privacy protections, no advertising and a peaceful attitude. We're an institutionally funded seed stage startup based in NYC with a strong design focus.
Geneva is looking for an experienced product designer to lead the web team. We're looking for someone who loves their craft, can think outside of the box, and someone who has a refined aesthetic & design sensibilities.
• Brainstorm with designers and engineers to bring product ideas to life into the web.
• Create world class UI web devices
• Designers are expected to not just execute ideas but also be a part of the initial creative process
• Own product creation end to end
• Create prototypes to visualize new patters and concepts (CSS/HTML is a big plus)
• Degree educated or equivalent professional experience
• Experience designing in Figma, Sketch, Framer, Principle, After Effects, CSS/HTML
• Product thinker with empathy for end users with an eye for accessibility
• Good communicator, ability to design and articulate your concepts in a clear , concise manner
• Detail-oriented, ability to deliver a polished product under tight deadlines with impeccable attention to detail
• Understanding of design elements, color, and composition, as well as sensitivity to aesthetic
• Ability to learn and apply new knowledge and skills quickly, in a fast-paced work environment
• Must be dependable, positive, and open-minded, and be able to clearly communicate both verbally and visually
• Passionate about community building and designing world class UI
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/7007-geneva-product-design-web
June 30, 2020 (Originally posted April 30, 2020)