Here's the deal: Hugo Insurance is looking for a LA Visual Designer (+UI, +IxD) to pioneer design for lower-income communities in our Santa Monica, CA, USA office. Because not everyone can work on crypto corgies.
- Three words to describe this job are pioneering, experimental, intentional.
- Our motto is financial stability for everyone.
- This is a great opportunity because no one has worked on design specifically for lower-income users before.
- The ideal personality for this role is used to texting themselves better solutions to previously-solved problems from the shower / bed.
- You need to be well-equipped to handle old handsets, bandwidth restrictions, and members with many competing priorities.
- You'd be working on a webapp that lets folks flip insurance on/off, as well as lots of internal tooling.
- The best way to describe our culture is collaborative from 0->n.
- You'll love our office because it's on the 11th floor overlooking the Santa Monica beach.
- The best part about living here is 72 and Sunny, nature 20 mins away or less.
- You'll definitely hate this job if you want design mentorship or think you know more than the user.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/6957-hugo-insurance-la-visual-designer-ui-ixd
It's all about the work
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD, Design, Experience Design, Figma, Interaction, Sketch, Sketching
March 25, 2020 (Originally posted March 24, 2020)
- Generous Vacation
- Great benefits
- Maternity / Paternity
- Near beach
- Stock options
- Sweet office