If we were bragging we'd say, “Come join one of the fastest growing and best places to work with the hardest working and most talented team" but bragging isn't our thing, so we'll just say, “Hammer Creative in Los Angeles, CA, USA is hiring a JR. CAPTURE ARTIST."
We’re looking for Jr. Capture Artists! Specifically, we’re looking for Capture Artists who love entertainment, video games and advertising. Candidates must be up for collaborating on some of the best video game marketing campaigns in the world (nbd). This could be a great opportunity for you if…
- You have a cinematic eye.
- You have a passion for video games, film and photography and remain current on industry trends.
- You are good taking direction, managing your time and working with the rest of the team to hit the major milestones.
- You work well in a collaborative team environment and within an iterative creative process.
- You continue to be proactive towards growing in style, quality of work and technical capabilities and are always eager to learn new things.
• Work closely with the capture director(s) to hone in on a project’s visual language.
• Orchestrate engaging and dynamic sequences for video capture.
• Work “under the hood” of the various game engines we have in department, continuing to optimize the capture processes.
• Continue to demonstrate a passion for video games. Maintain an up to date knowledge of the industry we work in.
• Work well in a collaborative team environment, and within an iterative creative process.
• Demonstrate a great degree of patience when working with unfinished, unstable products.
• This is an entry level role (0-1 years of experience)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Film or Comparative Media/Art Degrees
• Avid gamer
• Technical Skills are a plus
• Based in Los Angeles
• A background in photography and cinematography highly desired
If you meet all of the criteria described above, please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a little bit about the last game you played and/or your favorite game on your cover letter. Please do not apply, if you do not meet all the criteria on this post.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/6951-hammer-creative-jr-capture-artist
Under a year
March 19, 2020
- Retirement Plan
- Generous Vacation
- Great benefits
- Near mountains
- Sweet office