Freelance SAN FRANCISCO SENIOR COPYWRITER - LOCALS ONLY. Accenture. San Francisco, CA, USA. BOOM! Nuff said.
Accenture has built a creative team to compete with the best. This team services internal and external stakeholders and produces flawlessly executed and beautifully simple world-class work. They are currently seeking a Senior Copywriter to join the San Francisco team on a permalance basis. Locals only, please.
This team supports internal client account teams to help them win new business. By taking the best practices from advertising agencies, design firms, and innovation think tanks, this team uses their process to develop world class, far reaching, and winning B2B campaigns.
The Senior Copywriter they add to this cutting-edge fray:
- Is skilled at coming up with big ideas with a conceptual backbone.
- Is intellectually curious about business strategy and emerging technology.
- Takes pride in your writing craft.
- Has a keen ability to tease simple, human, insightful and memorable stories out of highly complex source material
- Has experience writing both long and short form content in the B2B space
- Creating powerful narratives that solve complex business problems
- Creating brand and program manifestos, headlines, and taglines
- Producing long form copy for custom branded events and campaigns
- Producing short form copy for powerful presentations, leave behinds, internal portals, and stakeholder-facing content
Senior Copywriters will be responsible for leading in the creation of best-in-class brands, campaigns, and experiences for high-profile projects, leading internal creative reviews as well as mentoring and supervising the current team.
If this sounds like you, please apply here.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/6946-accenture-san-francisco-senior-copywriter-locals-only
Content Management, Copywriting, Creative Direction
March 18, 2020
- No assholes
- Not a sweatshop
- Sweet office