Impossible Foods is looking for a Designer in Redwood City, CA, USA.
Impossible Foods was founded in 2011 to eliminate the need for animals in the food system. The Silicon Valley startup makes plants into irresistibly delicious, nutritious foods that deliver all the pleasures and nutritional benefits consumers demand -- without the destructive environmental impact. Our first product, the Impossible Burger, was introduced by top chefs to the world and is currently available at various restaurants across the United States and Asia.
As a Designer at Impossible Foods you will be responsible for supporting the creative team with designing multiple concepts and projects, as well as handling production. Impossible Foods is a rapidly evolving brand. You have outstanding design and illustration skills that will be applied across all channels (print, web, packaging, social media, etc). You are a maker. You understand layout, have high attention to detail and are able to multitask. You breathe and love design/illustration, and are eager to learn from your peers even more. You are humble enough to take direct feedback with a positive attitude. You work collaboratively with the creative team.
We want you to care about the team as much as you care about the work. We are a small team that requires you to be non-territorial and highly collaborative -- a consummate problem solver and team player.
This role will report to the VP, Creative.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/6925-impossible-foods-designer
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Conceptual, Design
March 10, 2020
- Generous Vacation
- Great benefits
- No assholes
• maintain consistency and integrity of the Impossible brand
• design concepts that help communicate the storytelling
• be able to handle production and support with presentations
• be able to explore many illustrations styles
• be able to adapt to changing priorities and timelines
• focus on design, illustration, typography, collateral, social content
• show range of viable designs for each project
• have a collaborative spirit
• work closely and effectively with all members of the organization
• provide solutions with thought and speed
• be kind, friendly, easy to work with and no ego
• passion for Impossible Food’s Mission
• 1-2 years of experience at an agency or in-house
• BFA in Design or comparable experience
• proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
• knowledge in Web, Print, Illustration and Typography
• knowledge in Motion graphics is a plus (After Effects, Final Cut Pro)
• ability to multitask between projects
• ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• excellent attention to detail and high degree of accuracy