Saatchi & Saatchi NY is looking for a Senior Copywriter in New York, NY, USA.
Saatchi & Saatchi NY is looking for a Senior Copywriter with impeccable writing skills, proven experience on productions, and a drive to make work with a greater social purpose. On this team, it’s important to have a person who is passionate about or understands and can discuss womxn’s issues. This opportunity will allow someone to produce a lot of work while still maintaining a solid work/life balance.
This Senior Copywriter must demonstrate dynamic conceptual prowess across all mediums. Ideally, this person would have equal parts broadcast and print experience, as well as digital / social, and have a great mix of integrated case studies demonstrating those capabilities. It’s critical that this person sees no job as too small, is a team-player, focused, detail-oriented, and able to get their ideas off the ground without too much hand-holding. Must be able to present well in meetings and oversee shoots without a Creative Director always present. Translation: this is a job for a pragmatic, mature creative.
Our Ideal Candidate:
• Concepts consistently at the big idea level, can generate activations across all mediums from the top down
• Develops thought leadership skills in self and in interns
• Collaborates with team and drives all phases of integrated production with minimal supervision
• Has demonstrated presentation skills, both internally and with growth at client level
• Participates in and contributes to the new business activities of the agency
• Remains current on industry trends and technology, including emerging digital advertising capabilities and mediums
Adobe Suite is a plus
about 4 - 5 years of agency experience
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/6921-saatchi-saatchi-ny-senior-copywriter
March 9, 2020
- Retirement Plan
- Generous Vacation
- Great benefits
- Not a sweatshop
- Sweet office