Get your social-distancing roommate off your back with a job as a Freelance 3D EXPERIENTIAL/ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGNER with creative chops at ROCK+PAPER in Los Angeles, CA, USA. We're looking for rad designers who want to make spaces for humans (once we're allowed to leave our own homes again).
- Our motto is authenticity is key, and always support each other.
- The ideal personality for this role is a designer who is thoughtful and perceptive, and with a big enough voice to sell their ideas and concepts.
- You need to be well-equipped to handle overlapping deliverables and timelines, while seeing the project as a whole.
- You'd be working on designing an experience for top-notch brands in the worlds of entertainment, tech, fashion, beauty, and more.
- The best way to describe our culture is open, inviting, communicative.
- You'll love our office because we work mostly remotely and have flexible hours! And we love dogs.
- You'll definitely hate this job if you need a lot of hand-holding.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/6901-rock-paper-3d-experiential-environmental-designer-with-creative-chops
3D, 3D CAD, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Art Direction, Creative Direction, Environments, Experience Design, Experiential, Fabrication, Rendering, SketchUp
March 20, 2020 (Originally posted March 3, 2020)
- Dog friendly
- No assholes
- Not a sweatshop
- Work from home
Holly here from ROCK+PAPER! I lead the creative and design departments at our nimble but mighty experiential agency. I'm looking for EXCITED and DEDICATED designers to join our freelance roster for future projects and collaborations. R+P is constantly pitching and working on client projects and I'd like to meet rad designers (YOU) from all backgrounds to call when the perfect project comes in.
We are specifically looking for 3D designers who understand how to design and skin an existing space/venue to meet objectives and KPIs for top-notch and fun brands like Netflix, Samsung, Google, H&M, TikTok and more.
You'll be participating in or handling the following tasks (& more!):
-create compelling creative concepts and design strategies based on client brief
-site surveys at venues
-3D modeling and light rendering for spatial designs
-photoshop visuals for creative deck, in addition to writing captions and callouts for designs
-illustrator work to layer in graphics into environments
-sourcing and styling decor, furniture, florals, etc.
-quote designs with vendors to check against allocated budget
-handle fabrication models and finish callouts to send to vendors
-handle print files and mechanicals to send to vendors
-onsite management of vendors and general styling for final environment
You ideally work in:
-gmail and google suite: slides, docs, sheets
We are located in Los Angeles and support remote work (especially in the current climate) if that is more convenient, for a portion or all of the project, pending client, scope and location.
If this sounds like you, please mark your interest on WNW and send me a direct message to set up a time to chat, including your email, resume, portfolio, and any other relevant info that you think would be fun for us to chat about.