You're probably not one to take a job just to make your friends jealous, but in case you are, Ribbon is hiring a Product Designer in New York, NY, USA.
Who are we?
Ribbon is a first of its kind real estate technology company transforming the real estate transaction by delivering certainty, transparency and joy to the home buying process. Consumers and realtors deserve a better experience, and we have designed an open platform that welcomes everyone in the ecosystem to participate.
As members of the Ribbon team, we live out our mission every day through our core values:
- Be an invited guest to dinner - Everything we do is in the service of the customer.
- Be a (home) owner - If we see a problem, we address it head on without assuming someone else will do it.
- Break new ground - We challenge conventional wisdom to create clever solutions and break down the walls.
- Foster greatness - We grow and inspire the team around us to constantly make Ribbon better.
- Engage with intellectual humility - We become our best selves through rigorous debate and adjusting opinions based on new information.
How you'll help make homeownership achievable:
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our customers
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
- Give and solicit feedback from other teammates in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Partner with product, engineering, research and content strategy to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch and beyond
What we're looking for:
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (UX and UI) product design
- Confidence with visual design and prototyping applications. We use Figma and of course good ol’ HTML and CSS
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision
- Experience in building and shipping world-class apps
- Understanding of engineering enough to know what's difficult vs easy to build
- Experience with front-end programming is a plus
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/6800-ribbon-product-designer
CSS, Figma, HTML
February 13, 2020
- Dog friendly
- Generous Vacation
- No assholes
- Stock options
- Work from home