Dave is looking for a Freelance Motion Designer / Editor in Los Angeles, CA, USA.
- Three words to describe this job are creative, visually interesting, inventive.
- This is a great opportunity because you get to work magic with color, motion, typography and content.
- The ideal personality for this role is creative, collaborative, open, team player, takes direction well, has ideas.
- You need to be well-equipped to handle creative direction, feedback, advertising constraints.
- You'd be working on video editing and motion graphics layouts for short-form social media content across multiple aspect ratios. 9:16, 4:5, 2:3, 16:9.
- The best way to describe our culture is fun as hell and inventing the future!
- You'll love our office because snacks, espresso, sunshine, no assholes.
- You'll definitely hate this job if you are slow editor looking to cut dialogue driven narrative OR you are not an expert in Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/6799-dave-motion-designer-editor
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Color Grading, Commercial, Design, Editing, Motion, Sound Design
February 12, 2020
- No assholes
- Not a sweatshop
- Sweet office
All applicants must be able to work legally in US. This is a part-time, contract, freelance opportunity. Must be able to work onsite in Mid-City, Los Angeles, CA