Freelance Copywriter . Snowday. Brooklyn, NY, USA. BOOM! Nuff said.
Snowday is a filmmaking studio, integrating creative, production, and post services. We are a small, collaborative team equipped to lead all types of production projects from concept to completion. We have produced work for broadcast, web, and film festival outlets for a diversity of brand partners, ranging from technology leaders to the nation’s largest universities.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/6788-snowday-copywriter
Content Strategy, Copywriting, Proofreading, Scripting
February 11, 2020
Snowday is looking for a Copywriter to plug in on a project-by-project basis. Our ideal candidate brings experience in video concepting and scriptwriting, digital content and social, across a variety of industries. We see each project as a chance to co-contribute something positive to the world: a story that has the power to inform, inspire, and delight. We want the person who joins our team to bring a passion for storytelling and an excitement for creative possibility to each project they work on.
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years of agency-side experience
- Writing and editing copy for digital campaigns, serving the partner's voice
- Equal parts concept and craft with the ability to switch between the two at pace
- A keen eye for what works and the communication skills to explain why
- The ability to collaborate across internal teams and partners
- Flawless knowledge of spelling and grammar
- An enjoyment of working in a team-oriented and collaborative style with the ability to problem-solve
- Strong copy editing and proofing skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines, often while working independently
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field