Art Director, Home. Urban Outfitters. Philadelphia, PA, USA. BOOM! Nuff said.
The Home Art Director is responsible for executing the look of the UO Home brand for e-commerce lifestyle and editorial content. You will work closely with the Home Creative Director on conceptualizing and executing seasonal and monthly campaigns across all channels that engage and inspire our customer and support the growth of the UO Home brand. This position requires a highly motivated and experienced individual that inspires and mentors the Urban Outfitters Home team of photographers, stylists and retouchers. This person must demonstrate the skills to be an effective and strong leader with the ability to articulate both creative and managerial initiatives.
• Manage team of stylists to ensure the creative vision for the UO brand is executed at the highest level on brand and on schedule
• Manage weekly shooting schedules to ensure imagery can be delivered effectively and on time
• Oversee the scheduling, presentation, approval, distribution and execution of all projects
• Must prioritize, delegate and multi-task within tight deadlines and in conjunction with business and marketing strategies
• Work with Stylists and Photographers to help manage photography styles for product and lifestyle photography to elevate and define brand
• Align the monthly marketing messaging and the ecommerce photography for a cohesive and dynamic customer experience that supports the overall brand identity
• Conceptualize editorial photo shoots; mood boards and art direction. Work with team to execute vision.
• 5 years Art Direction experience with multiple direct reports
• Experience managing an e-commerce photo studio, preferably within Home
• Extensive knowledge of all digital photo technologies and studio procedures including lighting equipment, photo equipment and post-production processes
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/6786-urban-outfitters-art-director-home
February 11, 2020
- Dog friendly
- Great benefits
- Relocation assistance
This person MUST have Photo Art Direction experience, working in a studio for an Ecommerce business.