Associate Creative Director, Art Director . Publicis. New York, NY, USA. BOOM! Nuff said.
We’re currently looking for an Associate Creative Director Art Director to join our integrated team and make new an exciting work for Walmart. We’re looking for someone with strong leadership and communication skills to oversee and collaborate with Copywriters, Experience Designers, Art Directors, and Tech Leads. This person obsesses about the way the things look. Someone who’s great with words and great with people. Someone who can completely think outside of their own comfort zone. You can manage a team, you can strategize, you can be conceptual and you can be executional.
Job Responsibilities (Duties & Performance Standards):
• Have experience managing and nurturing junior talent, providing clear direction and constructive feedback while working closely with producers to schedule deadlines, and resolve resource and delivery issues
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, both internally and externally. We’re looking for someone who is confident in the work they create and lead, and knows how to speak intelligently not only about their own work but how it supports the other aspects of the agency teams.
• A great candidate is a thought leader with an open mind, able to grasp the intricacies of a client’s business landscape as well as understanding our role and opportunity as an agency. You are as adept at traditional storytelling as you are at concepting innovative tactics that people will talk about. You understand new platforms and the new landscape and know what it means to be make something interesting and engaging and creative in the world today.
• 5-10 years of Art Directing.
• A strong background in an agency environment.
• Thrive working in a fast paced environment.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/6774-publicis-associate-creative-director-art-director
It's all about the work
February 7, 2020
- Retirement Plan
- Generous Vacation
- Great benefits
- No assholes
- Sweet office