Do you hate branding, architecture, and experiential? Then you'd really hate working as a Designer Branding + Advertising at ERA co in New York, NY, USA and should stop reading now. Seriously.
Who We Are
ERA co sits in the transformative space between creativity and consulting, enabling our clients to tackle the 21st century’s biggest challenges. Through design, strategy and experience, we partner with clients to redefine the future of cities, neighborhoods, and business. Our goal? To positively impact the lives of people and the places they inhabit.
ERA co is partnered with Woods Bagot (a global architecture firm). Our projects range from branding an island off the coast of San Francisco to redefining neighborhoods in Australia.
What You’ll do
You are a designer who is looking to redefine brands through innovative design and experience. You will deliver 360 solutions to client creative needs including: branding, signage, web, social, campaigns, presentations and experiences.
Hiring two designers with 2- 6 years of experience. The Designer will report directly to the Design Director.
Who you are
• Bachelor’s Degree in Art/Design
• Contemporary design sensibility and typographical skills, digital and motion interest
• A natural collaborator who wants to lead a small team
• Knowledge of real-estate/architecture preferred but not required (we will teach you)
• Well versed in contemporary culture and lifestyle branding for fashion, art, music, retail and culinary.
• Clear and concise written and oral communications skills
• Ability to work independently as well as in collaboration with support, executive management, creative supervisors, etc.
• Committed and confident
• Flexible – open to new ideas, other people’s ideas
• Doesn’t shy away from bringing his/her opinion and voice to the table
• Adobe CC: InDesign (must be highly proficient in InDesign), Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro, Keynote
• After Effects / Final Cut Studio proficiency is an added bonus
• MS Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Slides, Google Sheets
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/6685-era-co-designer-branding-advertising
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Art Direction, Conceptual, Digital, Social
September 11, 2020 (Originally posted January 27, 2020)
- Retirement Plan
- Great benefits
- Sweet office
- Work from home