Frank Collective, Inc. is looking for a Freelance Freelance Creative Director (Brooklyn, NY) in Brooklyn, NY, USA.
MUST LIVE IN NYC. Applicants living outside the NY metro area will not be considered.
Frank Collective is currently looking for a freelance Creative Director to manage the creative of select client projects. This is a freelance to contract position based in our Industry City Brooklyn office, starting February 3, 2020.
The Freelance Creative Director (CD) directs and manages the process of the creative team as it relates to all active and upcoming projects in the studio. The Freelance CD critiques and pushes all work to be the pinnacle of creative success across all creative disciplines and media. The Freelance CD works closely with their direct report, the CCO, to execute best-in-class work for clients and the company.
- Direct the creative team to create inspiring work for brands + direct and develop compelling new solutions for brand identities
- Manage the day-to-day of the creative team across all media + process
- Build + present high-quality presentations of creative work starting from award to final production
- Develop multiple conceptual directions per assignment and manage the creative team to execute these to the highest level of company and brand standards
- Work with the Executive Producer to manage deadlines, resolve resource issues, and ensure delivery of work is correct and to spec
- Oversee and maintain quality of creative, brand messaging, design, and production across all projects of the design team alongside production team through all phases of the project
- Create, evaluate, and manage creative process across all disciplines
- Inspire, motivate, and mentor design team by example
- Source + cultivate creative talent from outside of the company
- Review + critique creative work with the goal of pushing the work to greater success
- Openly collaborate with all members of the Frank team including copywriters, strategists, producers, directors, new business, and senior management
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/6625-frank-collective-inc-freelance-creative-director-brooklyn-ny
Brand Strategy, Creative Direction, Management of Teams 1-10, Marketing Strategy
January 14, 2020
- Dog friendly
- No assholes
- Not a sweatshop
- Sweet office
- Ideal candidates have had 6+ years production experience in an agency environment.
- Must be adept at Google Apps (especially Mail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets)
- Must be adept at Apple products, especially Keynote.
- Must have previous experience in creative project management or direction.
- This is a contract position. Must be able to work onsite in our Brooklyn office Monday - - Friday 9:00am-5:00pm during the contract period.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must have completed a Bachelor's degree or commensurate experience.