We know what you're wondering…is this one of those job posts where Bokeh is looking for an Art Director in their San Francisco, CA, USA office where everyone is obsessed in telling stories, developing thoughtful ideas, making everything they touch visually compelling and strikingly beautiful, and some of them have a bad habit of cursing around young children (not on purpose, of course!)? Yes, yes it is.
- Our motto is "never stop creating." That one's trademarked. "Move at the speed of inspiration" isn't. "SHOW SOME FUCKING PASSION" is on our wall.
- This is a great opportunity because we need an individual to take ownership of both our client work and the expression of Bokeh's brand across every conceivable touchpoint.
- The ideal personality for this role is that of a maker. A design-minded storyteller. Inherently hands-on. Attentive to details. Precocious and ready to jump into the fray.
- You need to be well-equipped to handle conceptualization and creative development by maintaining a Pinterest board of visual references across design disciplines inside your head.
- You'd be working on proposal decks to presentations, web to branding, illustration to production design. Your vision inspires creativity and provides direction.
- The best way to describe our culture is lighthearted and sarcastic. We approach our work with hunger and humility. We treat candor with candor. And storytelling is our passion.
- You'll love our office because we'll be moving in to a new home in San Francisco! We need a design mind to help us finish our branding and make this new space our own.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/6623-bokeh-art-director
360 Photography, 360° Video, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Art Direction, Brand Strategy, Calligraphy, Commercial, Content, Creative Direction, Creative Research, Design Strategy, Integrated, Keynote, Lifestyle, Live Action, Mobile, Motion, Multi-cultural, Packaging Design, Post-Production, PowerPoint, Print, Retouching, Social, Still Life Photography, Stop Motion, Storyboarding, Styling, Videography, Visual Development, Wrangling - Creatives
January 14, 2020
- Dog friendly
- Generous Vacation
- Great benefits
- Not a sweatshop
- Sweet office
BOKEH IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and does not discriminate against applicants and employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, social, economic or political opinions.
BOKEH BELIEVES IN ALL INDIVIDUALS' RIGHT TO FULFILL THEIR CREATIVE POTENTIAL. Therefore, we unabashedly support women's reproductive rights, gun control legislation, Black Lives Matter, LGBTQ+ rights, equal pay, vaccines, climate change legislation, immigration rights, universal health care, and public education especially programs that support the arts and diversity. Also, we pay our taxes.