Adrianna Papell is looking for a Social Media Coordinator in New York, NY, USA. Not an Ordinary Social Media Coordinator but the kind of Social Media Coordinator that makes other Social Media Coordinators question their Social Media Coordinator-ness.
As Adrianna Papell’s Social Media & PR Coordinator, you’ll bring your creativity and your collaborative skills together to make a large impact with an established apparel brand at an early stage in your career. Along with helping manage our day-to-day social media channels and PR firm, you’ll also assist our Director of Visual Media with our creative asset needs.
• Own our content calendar across all existing social media channels & manage postings with a particular focus on Instagram and Pinterest
• Monitor, moderate and manage conversations between community members, serving as the primary resource for customers on our social channels
• Work with our creative team to create custom content for our social media channels for day-to-day and larger brand
• Work closely with our copywriter on drafting copy for all social posts and ensure captions stay true to brand voice
• Help identify relevant and like-minded influencers for potential brand collaborations and partnerships
• Work with internal and external teams to establish PR/Influencer strategies
• Work with PR agency to help activate brand awareness efforts through press coverage and influencer programs.
• Manage product closet/samples inventory; including the placing of orders for PR and influencers
• Assist our Director of Visual Media with visual campaign planning and execution; including talent selection, set selection and on-location shoot management.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or relevant experience.
• 2-3 years of experience in PR and/or Social Media management.
• Relationship-builder with experience in working with influencers or editors.
• Self-starter with extreme attention to detail and follow-through.
• Self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to think creatively and problem-solve while juggling multiple projects
• Ability to an
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/6621-adrianna-papell-social-media-coordinator
January 14, 2020