Here's the deal: Byte New York is looking for a Freelance CRM Copywriter to give our global client the ability to explain product features and incorporate personalized variables based on different messaging concepts in our Manhattan, NY, USA office. CRM = Customer Retention Management :P
- Three words to describe this job are interesting role, weekly deliveries, fast paced.
- This is a great opportunity because you will be working on a global brand in a fun and cutting edge environment.
- The ideal personality for this role is hardworking, driven, grace under pressure.
- You need to be well-equipped to handle writing 40-60 push notifications weekly that include a headline + body copy.
- You'd be working on each stage of the customer lifecycle, including: Activation/Onboarding, Engagement/Retention and Re-activation/Winback.
- The best way to describe our culture is we work hard, no ego, talented, friendly, fun, challenging and rewarding.
- You'll love our office because it's a friendly environment where music and conversation weave through a fun day of hard work.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/6615-byte-new-york-crm-copywriter
Content Writing, Copywriting
January 13, 2020
- Dog friendly
- No assholes
- Not a sweatshop
- Sweet office