Newmark Knight Frank is looking for a Freelance Project Manager, Brand Design in New York, NY, USA.
Project Manager, Brand Design (Freelance) is responsible for partnering with the Brand Design team to execute the brand rollout across multiple workstreams inclusive of print and digital. The Project Manager will be responsible for developing and managing a master schedule comprised of tiers taking place in tandem throughout the project lifecycle across multiple internal stakeholders. The Project Manager must exhibit outstanding project management and communication skills to achieve the highest standards of final asset delivery.
• Marketing Intelligence: Demonstrate mastery of project management principles and best practices in relation to integrated marketing communications projects and strategy
• Partnership: Work collaboratively with internal teams to develop smart, successful, integrated communications strategies in support of business objectives
• Project Consultation: Establish and manage project workflows to execute brand rollout across marketing collateral and customer-facing content
• Monitor and track the deliverables for active projects and specific project deliverables. Communicate priorities, needs, and challenges as appropriate to other internal cross-functional team members
• Coordinate with creative and production leads to ensure resources are assigned and maintain oversight of resource allocation
Qualifications listed in Fine Print section.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/6606-newmark-knight-frank-project-manager-brand-design
January 14, 2020 (Originally posted January 9, 2020)
Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) is one of the world’s leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently owned offices, NKF’s 14,100 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property marketing on six continents.
Specific knowledge and skills include but are not limited to the following:
• 7+ years of work experience in a project management role either in an external or internal agency
• Agency project management experience preferred including experience in print, digital social, video, etc.
• Team player with excellent relationship building skills
• Operates effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Resourceful and solution oriented
• Excellent written, verbal, and communication skills
• Ability to gain trust among cross-functional teams by effectively and efficiently managing project workflow
• Strong understanding of the integrated marketing/agency processes and workflows including creative, content, digital, production, print production, etc.
• Successful track record in client service/project management in a marketing or creative environment
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
• Industry leading Parental Leave Policy (up to 16 weeks)
• Generous healthcare
• Bright Horizons back-up care program
• Generous paid time off
• Education reimbursement
• Referral Program
• Opportunities to network and connect
Benefits/perks list may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Newmark Knight Frank and the job location
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Newmark Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identify, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.