Newmark Knight Frank is looking for a Freelance Production Designer, Brand Design in New York, NY, USA.
Production Designer, Brand Design (Freelance) is responsible for bridging the creative and development teams across print and digital. The Production Designer will have a highly developed eye for technical design, as well as superior attention to detail. The Production Designer will work closely with the production lead and should be comfortable working with multiple mediums and deliverables in parallel. The Production Designer should have exceptional, demonstrated skills in Adobe’s Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat).
• Re-purpose creative elements for new tactics across a range of mediums, and implement changes seamlessly and thoughtfully in existing products
• Create mechanical working files from concepts and sketches, and prepare files for web, digital and print production
• Oversee quality control and undertake troubleshooting for all layout files
• Finalize files, and deliver, update and archive files when required
• Consistently apply and enforce style/brand guidelines across a variety of materials
• Manage multiple projects and deadlines in a highly organized and detailed manner
Specific knowledge and skills include but are not limited to the following:
• Minimum 3 years of production or technical design experience in print and digital
• Familiarity with production requirements and working with external vendors, such as printers, exhibit vendors and other agencies
• Knowledge of print and digital processes; understanding of image formats, resolution and size
• Ability to create accurate physical samples/mock-ups
• Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
• Ability to manage multiple projects on a fast-paced schedule
• Ability to envision the bigger picture while maintaining an eye for detail
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment with self-management
• Be self-motivated with a positive attitude
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/6604-newmark-knight-frank-production-designer-brand-design
January 14, 2020 (Originally posted January 9, 2020)
Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) is one of the world’s leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently owned offices, NKF’s 14,100 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property marketing on six continents.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
• Industry leading Parental Leave Policy (up to 16 weeks)
• Generous healthcare
• Bright Horizons back-up care program
• Generous paid time off
• Education reimbursement
• Referral Program
• Opportunities to network and connect
Benefits/perks list may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Newmark Knight Frank and the job location
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Newmark Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identify, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.