Newmark Knight Frank is looking for a Freelance Designer, Brand Design in New York, NY, USA.
Designer, Brand Design (Freelance) is responsible for ensuring that creative direction and design are on-brand and on-strategy based on established brand expression. The Designer focuses on the visual design of the project and works closely with copywriters and other creative team members to develop integrated solutions.
• Create innovative design solutions including graphics and/or environments for key brand visual assets. Key focus is on ideation, concept development, branding and collateral materials
• Work in collaboration with project team members to ensure client expectations and engagement requirements are met
• Create innovative and thoughtful design solutions to complex brand and communications problems
• Actively gain knowledge of current trends, color, technology and other related design influences.
Use knowledge and research to create innovative solutions
• Manage multiple projects and deadlines in a highly organized and detailed manner
Specific knowledge and skills include but are not limited to the following:
• Undergraduate degree in related art or equivalent visual design
• Minimum 5 years of design experience; minimum 2 years within brand identity
• Superior analytical and design abilities
• Hands-on, expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office software programs
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment with self-management
• Be self-motivated with a positive attitude and strong communication skills
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
• Industry leading Parental Leave Policy (up to 16 weeks)
• Generous healthcare
• Bright Horizons back-up care program
• Generous paid time off
• Education reimbursement
• Referral Program
• Opportunities to network and connect
Benefits/perks list may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Newmark Knight Frank and the job location
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/6603-newmark-knight-frank-designer-brand-design
January 14, 2020 (Originally posted January 9, 2020)
Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) is one of the world’s leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently owned offices, NKF’s 14,100 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property marketing on six continents.
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Newmark Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identify, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.