Verizon is looking for an UX/UI Designer (Contract) in Basking Ridge, NJ, USA.
• Design end to end service for the target users experience and partnership organizations.
• Utilize design-thinking approaches to effectively communicate your design ideas.
• Critically evaluate the success of your design and iterate for the best result.
• Work effectively with other designers, UX researchers, product managers, and engineers in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment.
• Distill business, customer and partner constraints into digestible components for the design team.
• Facilitate workshops with cross-functional teams to align various perspectives into a singular vision.
• Support partners to iterate, test and scale new service designs.
• Clearly communicate the company's story with partners and stakeholders.
• Bachelor's degree in design-related domains, Human-Computer Interaction, or comparable industry design experience.
• 5+ years of experience successfully applying user-centered design and design thinking.
• Deep experience crafting a project vision, concepting, ideation, and iterative prototyping – up to and including final designs with annotations and specs.
• Solid portfolio with successful designs/products of launched services that have been implemented in the real world.
• Hands on experience on delivering products, good visual / aesthetics.
• Ability to work within a self-directed culture and navigate ambiguity.
• Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills with a keen attention to detail.
• A positive attitude, an open mind, and a desire to collaborate and learn.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/6562-verizon-ux-ui-designer-contract
January 6, 2020