You're probably not one to take a job just to make your friends jealous, but in case you are, Bluecadet is hiring a Creative Director in Philadelphia, PA, USA.
Bluecadet is looking for a hands-on, strategic thinking Creative Director to lead and mentor our multi-disciplinary experience design team in the design and production of exceptional spatial experiences.
- Serve as a strategic lead for partners and clients, presenting clients with new and exciting opportunities for future work.
- Not afraid to get your hands dirty, whether that be diving into hand-sketching, shooting film, producing a motion study, or even writing a little code—whatever it takes to push for the most interesting solutions
- Draw from a range of experience and references in and out of our field, including knowledge of best-in-class media projects alongside art, film, installation, etc—let your passions push us forward
- Advocate for innovative processes and technologies across projects; excitement about new trends in technology but interested in real creative value, not just hype
- Incorporate sound strategy & visitor insights into designs and ensures our internal processes, training, and knowledge-sharing reinforce this perspective
- Foster an environment of multidisciplinary collaboration and creative problem-solving
- Strong leader with the ability to manage multiple clients and projects.
- Working knowledge of digital technologies and how they can be used to support superior user-centered experiences
- Tells a great story, with particular emphasis on digital narratives
- Adept at directing and mentoring others in developing, communicating, and selling industry-leading concepts to clients
- Exceptional ability to understand, communicate, and develop creative solutions that address specific client goals
- You’ve demonstrated success in managing the needs of the company and ensuring the delivery of best-in-class work
- Seizes opportunities to make work, team, and clients better
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/6446-bluecadet-creative-director
It's all about the work
Creative Direction, Strategy
December 3, 2019
- Retirement Plan
- Dog friendly
- Great benefits
- Maternity / Paternity
- Sweet office