Creative Technologist. RYOT Studio. New York, NY, USA. BOOM! Nuff said.
RYOT Studio is the in-house content studio at Verizon Media. We are the first publisher branded content studio built on 5G and the only branded content studio that sits at the intersection of creativity, technology, innovation, and massive scale.
Verizon Media is looking for an experienced Creative Technologist for its branded content studio:
* A digital enthusiast with a passion for uncovering how emerging technology can drive revenue for our business and deliver on our client’s KPIs - you get excited by a client’s ask for something that’s “never been done before”
* A creative and technical thinker who can move quickly and nimbly across web, mobile, apps, AR/VR, AI, mixed media animation, interactive installations, etc.
* A proactive multitasker who can build out and test a pipeline of new technologies while also responding to reactive client requests to determine feasibility
* A skilled presenter who can communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders with varying degrees of technical expertise.
This position is located in our New York office for with a 3-month contract with the possibility to extend.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/6445-ryot-studio-creative-technologist
December 2, 2019
* In this role, you will be required to deliver on high level conceptual ideation, hands-on technical development, and in-person client engagements
* Collaborate with the RYOT Studio creative team, Sales, Product & Tech, and Publisher teams in the design, implementation, and documentation of full stack applications on multiple platforms and domains (AR, VR, machine learning, etc) to help address marketplace needs
* Ability to analyze concept feasibility and reframe when necessary to meet capabilities or budget level
* Ability to scope concepts and to provide budget assessments
* Ability to present highly technical concepts and prototypes to marketing clients and inspire them with the possibilities
* Source and build relationships with 3rd party technology vendors
* 6+ years of experience at an agency, consultancy, or similar fast-paced work environment in creative technologist or senior developer role
* Undergraduate or graduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Media Technology, or a related field
* Portfolio and work samples required
* A strong understanding of content marketing and best-practices across all digital formats and social channels
* Experience pitching effectively to both internal stakeholders and executive level clients
* Ability to quickly learn new tools and technology
* A creative problem solver and self-starter
* A willingness to embrace a culture of collaboration