Here's the deal: The Science Project is looking for a Freelance Freelance Graphic/Production Designer to rebuild a Heritage Homegoods Brand in our New York, NY, USA office. You'll love working with us.
We are a customer journey focused Agency reorganizing the customer facing brand voice and positioning for a large home goods company. The final stage of the project is delivering our strategy and branding exercises in playbook form for internal use by the client. We will be producing comps and examples for standard media units for the client to use as a reference at completion of the project. That is where you come in.
Anticipated hours are between 20 and 25 a week. Compensation will be based on deliverables listed below:
Brand and Content Marketing Arsenal + Retail Platform Tools - samples to showcase possible brand and marketing opportunities. Working under a Creative Director, Contractor will go through up to three rounds of revision on the following deliverables:
- 2-3 Direct Mail Collateral Comps in standard formats
- 2-3 Digital Display Ad Comps for standard media units
- 4-5 Social Post comps
- 2-3 Email Templates for standard direct marketing emails
- 6-8 Key Web Pages. (ie: Homepage, Index, Inspiration + Education Guide, The Brand Story, Brand Custom Design, Concierge, Product and Category Page(s), etc.
- 2-3 In-Store Visuals and Messaging
- 1 Educational Wall telling the Brand story
- 2-3 Point of Sale Placards
Brand Vision + Voice Operations Playbooks - formatting and packaging of brand vision and voice booklets to be distributed across the organization. Working under a Creative Director, Contractor will go through up to three rounds of revision on the following deliverables:
- Associate Training Booklet
- Associate Tools & Scripts
- Recruitment Brand Voice booklet
- Brand guidelines document for vendors/agencies/designers
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/6439-the-science-project-freelance-graphic-production-designer
2D, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Art Direction, Brand Strategy, Content, Creative Strategy, Design, Digital, E-Commerce, Visual Development
December 2, 2019
- No assholes
- Not a sweatshop
- Sweet office
- Work from home