Cash Studios is looking for a Project Manager in Oakland, CA.
This is a role for a mid-level project manager who has at least 3-5 years relevant experience working at a design studio / ad agency / production (film) company / or creative services business.
We, Cash Studios (http://cashstudios.co/), are a growing, award-winning creative studio that makes creative campaigns, films, events, products, and whatever other creative ideas we can dream up. :) We spend our time between passion projects (ie: IRL Labs / https://www.irl-labs.co/) and making work for Fortune 100 clients including Netflix, Airbnb, Nordstrom, Uber, and more.
We work hard and play hard. We value diversity and encourage minorities to apply.
This role would primarily be supporting the founder, Forbes 30 Under 30 artist, Ivan Cash, and would entail:
• Tracking multiple projects simultaneously to make sure milestones are met
• Aligning team members around project goals
• Help create client-facing presentations in Google Slides based off templates
• Scheduling calendar events and other executive assistant skills
• Communications related to client projects, aligning with team
• Press outreach
• Working with account team
• Researching topics relevant to various Cash Studios and IRL Labs projects
• Organizing Google Drive folder
• Compiling data via Google Sheets
The ideal candidate should have as many of the following qualities as possible...
+ Insanely organized and incredibly detail-oriented
+ Deep passion and understanding of contemporary arts & culture
+ Tech savvy (Google Suite: GMail, Docs, Sheets, GCal, etc + Mac OS. Intuit Quickbooks a plus but not required)
+ Excellent verbal and written communication, specifically in email correspondence
+ Works efficiently and autonomously with minimal supervision + proactive problem-solver
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/6437-cash-studios-project-manager
December 2, 2019
- No assholes
- Work from home