Here's the deal: Advoc8 is looking for a Creative Director to lead a team of experiential creatives in our Washington, DC, USA office. Cool clients, meaningful work and office dogs included.
Our Creative Director is a visionary, a storyteller and a leader - the creative force behind all of our projects. If this sounds like you - we’d love to meet you!
WHO WE ARE
Advoc8 is an experiential and creative agency in Washington D.C. We partner with brands and associations that care about making the world a better place, and together we plan strategic experiences that change people’s actions and beliefs. Then we design, build and manage them – and all the content that goes into them, too.
Responsibilities - Creative Department and Agency Leadership
Serve as a department leader, managing the team day to day and ensuring their continued growth
Work with Leadership Team, Project Operations, Client Services and Strategy to develop and implement effective processes
Ensure the quality of work produced is in line with agency and client expectations
Build client relationships and work to deepen their knowledge of experiential
Oversees Advoc8’s creative personality including; logo, voice/tone, internal marketing, website updates, email blasts, social channels, and templates
Responsibilities - Project Leadership
- Manage the creative process from concept to completion
- Assign and oversee team on deliverables throughout project lifecycle
- Work on business development projects including proposals and pitches
- Identify the conceptual and strategic direction for various projects, and clearly present those ideas to the team and the client
- 10+ years experience in experiential marketing, design, and advertising
- 2+ years’ experience managing teams
- Experienced team leader who can manage multiple clients and projects by delegating effectively
- Has ample experience working with and presenting to clients
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/6436-advoc8-creative-director
Art Direction, Brand Strategy, Content Strategy, Creative Direction, Creative Strategy, Environmental, Experiential
December 9, 2019 (Originally posted December 1, 2019)
- Retirement Plan
- Dog friendly
- Generous Vacation
- Great benefits
- No assholes
- Profit sharing
This position is based in Washington D.C. with some travel required. Candidates interested in relocating are encouraged to apply.
Advoc8 is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.