GoPro is looking for a Creative Technologist, Web Developer in San Mateo, CA, USA.
The Creative Technologist will work directly with UX and Visual designers in an agile environment and when necessary will work closely with our engineering and CRM teams. You will be responsible for prototyping and developing great, innovative, mobile-first web-based experiences as well as coding email, using HTML, CSS, media queries and various ESP tools. The ideal Developer will have team experience and have a minimum of 3-5 years of front-end development, email development, and/or ESP programming experience.
What You Will Do
• Work directly with the UX/UI and Visual Web Designers on bringing ideas to life in a functional environment.
• Translate visual and written designs into efficient front-end components.
• Work closely with engineering to ensure the integrity and feasibility of the UI throughout the design and development lifecycle.
• Work with engineering to ensure the front-end prototype code developed can be seamlessly integrated.
• Bring a strong knowledge responsive web design.
• Research and recommend new technologies to improve user experience.
• Work closely with our Visual Web Designers to develop HTML emails using HTML, in-line CSS and media queries.
• Work closely with our CRM team to implement and QA HTML emails into the ESP tool.
• Proficiency in implementing email programs within ESP tool limitations.
• Working knowledge in responsive/adaptive email experience.
• Comfortably handle change requests and provide quick and efficient solutions.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/6432-gopro-creative-technologist-web-developer
November 27, 2019
- Ping pong
- Sweet office
***This role is for a contractor position and will be processed through a third-party Managed Service Provider. This is not a full time employment position at GoPro.***