Do you hate design, science, and NASA? Then you'd really hate working as a Creative Lead, Art Direction at OROS in Portland, OR, USA and should stop reading now. Seriously.
OROS is seeking an ACD-level Art Director to join the creative team. We are an outerwear science brand, born from NASA accredited material and engineering. We create pioneering apparel and tech so you can push your boundaries. In support of our mission, and in partnership with our team, you will be responsible for creating and executing big idea thinking that pushes the brand forward and positions OROS as a leader in revolutionary outerwear. You will be expected to collaborate closely with all areas of the business to ensure that the creative execution delivers on the brief and business expectations. You will report to our executive team and be based in Portland, OR.
As a company that values inclusion, OROS seeks individuals of all backgrounds and experiences to apply for this position.
What You'll Do:
● Be a maker - have the ambition and drive to create and try new things
● Bring big ideas to the table that helps OROS stand out from the competition and the outdoor category
● Create engaging content that excites our community and reinforces OROS as a relevant global brand.
● Show a passion for researching, capturing and producing original content that is in line with our strategy.
● Collaborate with creative and executive leads to plan and build insightful creative campaigns that successfully stretch across multiple channels
● Understand business objectives and best practices in order to deliver creative that meets our goals and satisfies our brand approach from top to bottom
● Concept and execute any/all materials for a brand campaign or product launch, including OLV, print, OOH, brand marketing, social media, retail, experiential/activations, and more
● Guide and collaborate with teammates to ensure OROS maintains a consistent brand identity across all marketing touchpoints
● Set an example of creative excellence that inspires and guides the new creative vision
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/6431-oros-creative-lead-art-direction
Art Direction, Brand Strategy, Content, Content Strategy, Creative Direction, Creative Strategy, Design, E-Commerce, Maintaining Schedules, Marketing Strategy
November 27, 2019
- Dog friendly
- No assholes
- Not a sweatshop
- Sweet office
You'll love working at OROS because:
● We explore. We believe that testing new things nurtures a fail-fast environment where R&Ding is our second nature.
● We’re not just employees. We’re people. Our benefits align with our commitment to support our employees’ wellbeing both inside and outside of work. We offer insurance coverage and a kitchen stocked with snacks and coffee to keep you fueled throughout the day.
● We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent and impact our team brings to the table, and believe that fair and equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
● And so much more... Dogs in the office, complimentary coffee with coworkers, quarterly team outings and explorations, and constant science tests!