You're probably not one to take a job just to make your friends jealous, but in case you are, Ann Inc. is hiring a Freelance Jr. UI Designer in New York, NY, USA.
About the Position:
ANN INC. is looking to hire a Freelance Junior UI Designer with a strong portfolio to join the Ecommerce team and support visual design needs across all 5 brands (Ann Taylor, LOFT, Lou & Grey, Ann Taylor Factory and LOFT Outlet).
This position is 40 hours a week on-site, with some flexibility for occasional remote work.
Working under direction of the UX/UI design lead and with our team of engineers, product managers and cross functional partners, you will:
• Work collaboratively to design usable, consistent and intuitive user interfaces across mobile and desktop
• Produce wireframes and visual designs in line with established UI patterns.
• Execute “pixel perfect” UI designs and provide complete specs to engineering.
• Work independently with minimal supervision and prioritize multiple projects with ease.
• 1+ years design experience framing lean, intuitive and iterative user interfaces. Ecommerce experience preferred.
• Proficiency in Adobe CS, Sketch, and Invision
• Understanding of web standards and the latest mobile technologies, image optimization, and cross-browser compatibility
• Good time management and organizational skills
• Experience user testing and user research methods
• Familiarity with Accessibility best practices
• Familiarity with CSS/HTML
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/6411-ann-inc-jr-ui-designer
Adobe Photoshop, Low / High Fidelity Prototyping, Sketch
November 24, 2019