Here's the deal: Quadio is looking for a Video Editor to cut sizzly content that gets brands to give us $$$, tons to follow our socials, and millions to download our app in our New York, NY, USA office. If you are that person, please get in here right now!
- This is a great opportunity because you get to have huge impact on Quadio's developing brand.
- The ideal personality for this role is artistic, practical, and energetic.
- You need to be well-equipped to handle turning around dynamic pieces in a short amount of time.
- You'd be working on performance/concert videos, brand pieces, sizzles, and social content.
- You'll definitely hate this job if you don't like telling stories through editing.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/6398-quadio-video-editor
Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Editing, Post-Production
November 22, 2019 (Originally posted November 20, 2019)
- Dog friendly
- Generous Vacation
- No assholes
- Stock options
- Sweet office
Post-Production Prep: Organize files, label assets, prepare projects, etc.
Create video promos, teasers, trailers, recaps, and segments.
Create sizzle reels, showcasing our content for social media, our website, and presentations.
Creating original content for social to promote Quadio.
Work with the Motion Designer to organize and strategize about deliverables and timelines for shoots.
Keep project managers in the loop regarding the status of all projects.
Keep files extremely organized.
Pull stills from video for thumbnails or other uses.
Pull video clips.
Work closely with creative team to support the creation of 2D motion graphics and animation for short-form commercial video content.
Review analytics from content and making iterative suggestions, as well as concepting and ideating new content.
Organize media releases and contracts for all shoots.
Make sure that all content is created to best fit all of the digital channels Quadio is on: this means making adjustments to formats from YouTube, to IG in feed, to IG TV.
Imagining and pitching how Quadio’s content can be edited to fit in emerging digital platforms, ex. Tik Tok.