Here's the deal: Outfront Media is looking for a Freelance Senior Creative Technology Developer to build dynamic content experiences in our New York, NY, USA office. I
As a part of the creative technology team, your role is part right brain, part left brain, a bridge between ideas and technology. Your role is to come up with creative ideas and translate them technically (and practically), providing innovative solutions that are technology based.
You are part producer who can organize insights and interested in investigating and experimenting with emerging platforms and frameworks and you are part all-star front-end engineer who can write stellar compliant and clean code.
You might work across wide areas of technology and require the guidance for creating a user experience that is not only creative, but is grounded in best practices, valid UI and underlying architecture recommendations and solid design theory and technical proof-of-concepts.
The ideal candidate will also be well versed in the ideation and visual design of campaigns across multiple media and creating storytelling within the overall marketing mix.
A superstar software developer that is passionate about creating engaging experiences.
The Senior Creative Technology Developer (CTD) designs and grows client and internal solutions on an ongoing and project basis. They will function as a key member of the Development team responsible for creating, iterating, presenting, and delivering exceptional design and technology solutions that exceed client expectations.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/6392-outfront-media-senior-creative-technology-developer
November 20, 2019
- No assholes
- Not a sweatshop
- Sweet office
In this role, the CTD insures that the group provides:
• Best-in-class code
• A process-oriented way of working
• Innovative solutions and experiences
• Conceptual visual / prototype creation of ideas spanning all areas of integrated communication, branding and interactive programs
• Proper and innovative execution of work in all areas on schedule
• Deliver a consistently superior creative product
• A collaborative approach to the user-centered design and development process
Candidates for the CTD position will have the following skills and qualifications:
• Strong full stack development including experience working with database systems, AWS and APIs
• Process-oriented individual who can help enforce code source control including branching and merging using Bitbucket
• Ability to peer code review
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Works well independently as well as with a team