Art Director. SKDKnickerbocker. Boston, MA, USA. BOOM! Nuff said.
The art director will work closely with the copywriter, graphic designers and associate creative director to develop and execute digital and social brand initiatives. This position requires the individual be a self-starter with a desire to work independently that can handle a fast-paced work environment. Strong design skills, attention to detail, and keen eye for photography and typography, video editing, original illustration and the ability to program digital is a plus.
• Concept, design, layout static and animated content for digital and social media channels.
• Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
• Develop the overall look or style of content, advertising, assets.
• Create images and layouts by hand or using design software.
• Test graphics across various media.
• Talk to clients to develop an artistic approach and style.
• Amend designs after feedback.
• Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
• 3-5 years’ experience designing/concepting in the digital world.
• Proficiency with all relevant computer applications including Adobe Creative Cloud, PowerPoint, Keynote.
• A robust portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
• Ability to pick up a brands’ visual identity, develop compelling concepts and on-brand solutions.
• Strong ability to concept multiple ideas quickly and across a range of deliverables.
• Strong time management skills; ability to handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
• A demonstrated passion for and understanding of social media with a broad awareness of current trends.
• A keen eye for aesthetics and attention to detail an absolute must.
• Ability to interpret creative briefs or feedback to generate big ideas.
• Ability to work in collaborative environment as well as independently
• Good command of the English language.
• Polished presentation skills while demonstrating professionalism with clients and a commitment to excellence.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/6385-skdknickerbocker-art-director
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Keynote, PowerPoint
November 19, 2019
- Retirement Plan
- Generous Vacation
- Great benefits
- Maternity / Paternity
SKDKnickerbocker is committed to diversity among its staff and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to its clients. SKDKnickerbocker is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or familial status, creed, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, ancestry, genetic information, military service, veteran’s status or any other protected category under local, state, or federal law. We encourage diverse applicants to apply.