nobox is looking for a Sr Art Director / Sr Copywriter in Miami, FL, USA.
We are looking for a creative team of Sr AD and Sr Copy to join us at the agency.
This team will handle some of our most important accounts in the US.
Below please find more information on the role.
- Develops and executes concepts for projects/campaigns to meet approved strategic marketing objectives.
- Works closely with account services as a liaison to the creative department, helping the creative department sell their best marketing solutions to account executives and the client.
- Coordinates with the production and project manager to schedule creative/production jobs according to creative director’s direction.
- Attends, participates and sometimes leads creative input meetings.
- Presents and sells creative internally or to clients.
- Makes recommendations to the creative director for creative positions and freelance services.
- Has working knowledge of all software programs needed to fulfill approved creative concepts.
- Represents the agency at creative/professional/civic functions.
MORE ART DIRECTOR RELATED:
- Helps establish and maintain the highest possible standards of reproduction for all TV, interactive/web, print, outdoor, audio/visual and collateral materials produced by the agency.
- Monitors the quality of finished artwork and conceptual materials produced by internal and freelance artists.
- Informs and advises the creative director on department business, including all creative and technical issues and requirements (hardware and software needs, upgrades, training, etc.).
- Examines and approves finished art and conceptual material, and supervises alterations and/ or corrections.
- Maintains a current list of available freelance artists, photographers and other contributory talent.
Job Post Linkhttps://beta.workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/6379-nobox-sr-art-director-sr-copywriter
November 18, 2019
- Great benefits
- Near beach
- Not a sweatshop
- Sweet office