Frank Collective is looking for a Freelance Freelance Digital Strategist / UX Designer in Brooklyn, NY, USA.
Frank Collective partners with brands to find new and innovative ways to use storytelling and digital media to reshape categories.
We are currently looking for a freelance Digital Strategist / UX designer to collaborate on a 6-10 week project.
• identify user journeys and personas
• analysis of the current site and site research data (provided by 3rd party)
• provide recommended digital strategy and approach based on research findings
• provide recommendation for personalization optimizations
• use digital strategy to create a site map and wireframes
-Be comfortable presenting to senior management as well as clients, be able to read a room and react accordingly.
-Ideal candidates have had 5+ years strategy/ux experience in an agency environment.
-Must be able to self-manage and check in with team on a regular basis
-This is a freelance position. We are flexible with onsite and offsite, but must be able to be onsite in our Brooklyn office for key meetings – both client-facing and internal.
-Must have completed a Bachelor's degree or commensurate experience.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/6361-frank-collective-freelance-digital-strategist-ux-designer
Design Strategy, Digital, User Behavior Research, User Research
November 14, 2019
- Dog friendly
- No assholes
- Not a sweatshop