Senior Creative. Endeavor. New York, NY, USA. BOOM! Nuff said.
Endeavor is looking for an innovative, forward-thinking, and highly skilled Sr. Creative Lead that's both an art director and designer. You will collaborate to concept, design, and create work for clients across the art, entertainment, fashion, film, and sports industries.
Candidates must provide a portfolio of innovative and inspiring work across a variety of channels: digital, social, print, TV, video, retail, and promotion channels.
The qualified candidate should have a sophisticated design sense, innovative ideas, strong typography skills, great attention to detail, and possess a problem-solving mindset. This individual should excel at working both independently as well as in a collaborative team environment. They also must be able to handle a number of projects at once and work well under tight deadlines.
• Bachelor’s degree and/or portfolio program degree
• 5+ year’s experience as an Art Director/Designer
• Mac proficiency with strong Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects skills. *Working knowledge of Premiere, Cinema 4d, Sketch, HTML/CSS, Illustration are all a plus
• Immersed in pop culture and trends, emerging technologies and platforms
• Range is style, aesthetic and have visual POV
• Art, entertainment, fashion, film, and sports experience
• Great experience in design, illustration, typography, layout, photography, motion and video
• Support the Endeavor creative department in the development and execution of innovative and inspirational concepts and designs
• Must be self-motivated, creative, strategic, organized and a team player
• Be a champion for great ideas and great design
• Maintain the highest standards for every project, no matter how large or small
• Contribute to the creation of all brand, logo and style guidelines
• Mentor, guide, and inspire junior creatives
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/6336-endeavor-senior-creative
Art Direction, Design, Entertainment, Event Management, Experiential, Retail, Social, Sports, Videography
November 11, 2019
- Retirement Plan
- Generous Vacation
- Maternity / Paternity
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.