Anivive Lifesciences is looking for a Sr. Graphic Designer in Long Beach, CA, USA. Not an conventional Sr. Graphic Designer but the kind of Sr. Graphic Designer that makes other Sr. Graphic Designers question their Sr. Graphic Designer-ness.
- Three words to describe this job are Enthralling, Unlimited, Prioritized
- This is a great opportunity because Anivive is about to exit stealth mode and there will be ample opportunities to influence how the world meets and views the brand
- The ideal personality for this role is eternal curiosity paired with disciplined application. Someone who brings the cutting edge to their work and is excited to improve it
- You need to be well-equipped to handle delivering strong creative ideas across digital, static and print media under accelerated deadlines
- You'd be working on product packaging design, product design, brand identity development, brand touch point development in all mediums static and dynamic
- You'll definitely hate this job if you have an affinity for repetition
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/6334-anivive-lifesciences-sr-graphic-designer
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Art Direction, Low / High Fidelity Prototyping, Type Design
November 8, 2019
- Retirement Plan
- Generous Vacation
- Great benefits
- Stock options
- Sweet office
At Anivive, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job, and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
We're growing and invite you to apply. We believe the role would place you in a highly-energized environment with some of the most hardworking creative individuals in the industry where you would be inspired to share your years of experience along with providing extraordinary support for the team.
This is a role for the visual designer, communicator and problem solver who wants to have their hands in several things at once; who can deliver designs from concept to execution.
Above all, you have a passion for storytelling, with an eye for detail and a blend of creative and technical production skills. This position will work closely with the Chief Creative Officer.
Be an active part of the design of our digital and print projects
Fluency across graphic design, typography, photography and illustration
A deep understanding of motion graphic and visual storytelling
Demonstrates command of visual and communication design principles
Demonstrates strong user experience sensibilities with an uncanny level of curiosity; keeps up with the evolving landscape of available tools, technologies and resources
Ability to take initiative, prioritize, manage workloads and meet project deadlines.
Portfolio demonstrating proficiency in delivering strong creative ideas across digital, static and print media
Bachelors degree in Graphic Design, Product Design, or a related field, or 5 years experience performing a role substantially similar to the essential functions of this job
Ability to develop creative solutions and designs under tight schedules
Proactive, self-motivated, and adaptable to a dynamic and fast-paced team
Proficient in Adobe Suite and Sketch App
Ability to create compelling patterns and illustrations
A precise eye for color and detail
Candidates located in LA will be prioritized. If you are not in LA, please send us a message confirming you are able to move locally. Thank you!