Here's the deal: CommonBond is looking for a Copywriter to help us make finance friendly in our New York, NY, USA office. Snacks and cold brew will be provided.
CommonBond is seeking an experienced mid-to-senior copywriter to help us bring our story to life and connect meaningfully with our customers. You have experience writing across the following platforms: website, advertising, UX, social, email and collateral. You will primarily work on B2C projects but we do have a growing B2B business that will require your expertise as well.
- You have a proven ability to problem solve, conceptualize with designers, and to use data to adapt copy to customer needs.
- You have at least 5 to 7 years of experience.
- You make debt and challenging financial decisions feel simple while providing actionable advice.
- Your copy is compassionate, straightforward and smart.
- You thrive working in a high-paced, evolving, and highly collaborative environment.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and feel comfortable leading projects.
This is role would start as full-time on a three month trial basis with opportunity to become staff.
Portfolio of relevant work samples required for consideration.
This is an on-site position at our office in New York City.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/6313-commonbond-copywriter
November 4, 2019
- No assholes
- Not a sweatshop
- Ping pong
We are building a values-driven, customer-centric financial services company. Our mission is to change the way people think about student loans. We accomplish this with lower interest rates, a state-of-the art technology platform, and caring customer service. We also are the only financial services company with a 1-for-1 social program: For every loan funded, we fund the education of a child in the developing world. CommonBond has been named to the World's 50 Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company, the 50 Best Places to Work by Inc., and the Forbes Fintech 50.