We, and our partners, use cookies to deliver our services. By using our website you agree to the use of cookies as described in our Privacy Policy.

Okay

Hot Damn! it's a Full-time job

HOLY SHIRTS AND PANTS! Zendesk is hiring a Jr. Copywriter to work on writing emails that could be mistaken for lyrics to an epic 80s power ballad in their San Francisco, CA, USA office.

About

Writing is the nuts and bolts of this job; it’s what you will be doing 75% of the time. The other 25% will be...different. We want wacky, weird, uncensored, creative passion. We are looking for someone who can think conceptually and work with our team to bring new energy to the sad wasteland of email marketing. Yes, there will be drip campaigns and quarterly newsletters. But we want someone who can seek out, build, and connect narratives where none exist. Above all we’re looking for someone to challenge how tech is talked about in general—and how we can make it better.

Company Links

Job Post Link

https://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/6287-zendesk-jr-copywriter

On-site required?

Yes

Experience

1-3 years

Skills

Conceptual, Copywriting

Date Posted

October 29, 2019

Managed By

Kathryn Smith

Perks

  • Retirement PlanRetirement Plan
  • FoodFood
  • Great benefitsGreat benefits
  • No assholesNo assholes
  • Sweet officeSweet office
  • Work from homeWork from home