Here's the deal: Zendesk is looking for a Creative Copywriter to spin gold from straw in our San Francisco, CA, USA office. Our brand team spaceship has room for another artsy weirdo. Ride with us.
- Three words to describe this job are Creative, challenging, Flamin' Hot Cheetos
- Our motto is Don't make boring shit.
- This is a great opportunity because it's rare to find a job with this kind of creative freedom in a work environment that provides this much stability.
- The ideal personality for this role is someone who can handle serious business without taking themselves too seriously.
- You need to be well-equipped to handle tight deadlines, a fast growing company, and at least two co-workers who really love puns.
- You'd be working on everything from billboards to banner ads, videos scripts to web page copy.
- The best way to describe our culture is https://www.zendesk.com/about/
- You'll love our office because it's airy, open, and filled with light. Also, it's across the street from a Supreme store, in case you're into that kinda thing.
- The best part about living here is easy access to tacos. Also, the weather is pretty great.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/6286-zendesk-creative-copywriter
Conceptual, Copywriting, Creative Strategy
October 29, 2019
- Retirement Plan
- Generous Vacation
- Great benefits
- No assholes
- Sweet office