Do you hate [relative] creative freedom, fun teams, and work perks? Then you'd really hate working as a Senior Designer at SYPartners in San Francisco, CA, USA and should stop reading now. Seriously.
- Three words to describe this job are Creative, Unique, Strategic.
- Our motto is unofficially, we believe in positive change for the world at large through work with brave clients, who enable that change to scale.
- This is a great opportunity because you'll be challenged to think about design (and its impact) differently than you ever have or will again.
- The ideal personality for this role is inquisitive, thoughtful, design-minded but solution-oriented.
- You need to be well-equipped to handle ambiguity, collaboration, fun.
- You'd be working on solving problems with a variety of the world's most interesting organizations.
- The best way to describe our culture is easygoing and casual.
- You'll love our office because it's stocked with food (and interesting people).
- The best part about living here is the year-round pleasant weather!
- You'll definitely hate this job if you are not interested in being part of the strategy conversation.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/6282-sypartners-senior-designer
Creative Strategy, Design, Design Strategy, Environments, Experiential
October 28, 2019
- Generous Vacation
- Great benefits
- No assholes
- Sweet office
SYPartners helps human beings, organizations, and societies build the capability to become fuller and more vibrant versions of themselves—so they can constantly transform and have a positive impact in the world.
Using the tools of strategy and design, we partner with executives to transform their businesses, and work alongside leaders tackling the toughest societal issues of our time—education, diversity, health care, gender equality, among others. In addition to our consulting practice, we develop products and tools that help individuals and teams unlock their full potential. We are based in San Francisco and New York, and are a founding member of kyu, a collective of best-in-class creative firms.
SYPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.