Here's the deal: Square is looking for a Copywriter to figure out some tough shit in our San Francisco, CA, USA office. It'll be fun. Promise.
- Three words to describe this job are Strategic, brave, versatile
- This is a great opportunity because You get to help build a brand that's changed the way people accept credit cards and run their business.
- The ideal personality for this role is Someone who brings empathy, humor, and a high level of craftsmanship to their work.
- You need to be well-equipped to handle Every kind of copywriting—short, social, strategy, campaign, TV, print. Yep. All of it.
- You'd be working on Global brand work, brand guidelines, internal projects.
- You'll definitely hate this job if You don't like working with others and can't take feedback.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/6275-square-copywriter
Brand Strategy, Conceptual, Copywriting
October 24, 2019
- Not a sweatshop
- Work from home
Looking with someone who is available for a two month contract with opportunity to extend! Must come onsite to SF office.