HOLY SHARK! Zambezi is hiring a Senior Front End Developer to work on building interactive experiences across multiple platforms in their Los Angeles, CA, USA office.
We're on the hunt for a Senior Front End Developer with about 4 years of experience to help us build and develop interactive experiences across multiple platforms. To land this gig, you need to have approximately four years of experience as a developer or relevant role, preferably at a creative-driven agency or digital production company.
This might be the perfect role for you if:
- You’re a problem solver, animation guru, and lover of all things digital.
- You’re a constant learner - seeking out the latest and greatest trends and technologies to master.
- No deadline is ever missed when you’re around, and the promise of a high volume of work at a frequent pace inspires your best work.
- You have an all-hands-on-deck attitude – with a proven ability in a variety of channels and formats including digital, social, content and broadcast.
- You’re a multi-tasking master and you’re endlessly excited about making first of its kind innovative work.
- Adept at identifying potential issues and presenting solutions/workarounds to team members at every level of the organization when a problem arises.
- You’re willing to do the day-to-day HTML5 interactive work and ambitious enough to take on new tech, and help prototype and develop new and innovative ideas for sell-in to clients.
A typical day might include:
- Creating HTML5 banners with a focus on light k-weight and kick-ass animations
- Resizing banner masters and shipping them off to DoubleClick and other platforms
- Working with creatives and producers to get extraordinary work out the door on time and in scope.
- Ideating and collaborating with creatives to help bring new and innovative ideas to life for clients
- Researching and testing new mediums for interactive ads—microsites, social (FB Canvas, Snapchat, etc)
- Prototyping concepts with a mix of other technologies—VR/AR, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, 3D printing.
- Drinking cold brew on tap and snacking. We have all the snacks.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/6229-zambezi-senior-front-end-developer
October 17, 2019
- Dog friendly
- Generous Vacation
- Great benefits
- Near beach
- No assholes