Frank Collective is looking for a Freelance Mid-Senior Level Web/Digital Designer in Los Angeles, CA, USA.
Frank is not a person, it’s people. The collective is full of imaginative doers who dive into the heart of brands to reveal their unique nature and personality. We are looking for a mid-senior level web/digital designer to remotely join our collaborative team working to bring these brands to life visually, digitally, experientially, and physically.
We need a Mid-Senior Level Web/Digital Designer to:
• Possess a strong understanding of design for the web: information architecture, user experience, and user interface
• Collaborate with web developers after handoff of photoshop files to guide digital projects from start to finish
• Assist with creation of visual concepts and designs, typography, logos, and icons for brand-led projects across platforms
• Have a comprehensive knowledge of branding
• Lead smaller projects but also assist Creative Director on larger projects
• Be self-motivated, communicative, organized, detail-oriented, and comfortable working remotely w/in tight timelines
• Work independently, as well as take direction and collaborate with a larger team, including Creative Director, Associate Creative Director, Producer, other Designers, etc
• Comfortably present to clients, company stakeholders, and team members in a professional, inspiring manner
• Actively participate in virtual Zoom meetings when necessary
• Laugh and have a sense of humor!
• Photoshop, Indesign, Sketch Up, and Illustrator CC.
• Adobe After Effects, Final Cut X a plus
A few examples of our work:
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/6219-frank-collective-mid-senior-level-web-digital-designer
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Content, Sketch
April 6, 2021 (Originally posted October 16, 2019)
- Work From Home
Must be legally able to work in the US.
Only qualified applicants will be considered. We will contact you to set up an interview if interested.
We would love to be able to respond to every applicant but can’t due to the high volume of applications received. Please do not call the office.
Please do not respond to this post enquiring about other positions.