Have you always dreamt that the job post for your dream job would start with "Catalog is hiring a Freelance Product Stylist in their Los Angeles, CA, USA office..." and end with "…to work on every major Sephora brand"? Well, wakey wakey, sleepyhead! It's real!
- Three words to describe this job are creative, fun, high-energy
- Our motto is let's build the creative's dream
- You'd be working on beauty to food to heath photo and video shoots
- The best way to describe our culture is caring
- You'll love our office because we have dogs
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/6171-catalog-product-stylist
Content Strategy, Creative Direction, Creative Strategy, Still Life Photography, Styling
October 8, 2019
- Dog friendly
- No assholes
Catalog is hiring freelance product stylists to work in our West Hollywood studio on photo and video shoots. Stylists have the opportunity to work with many talented product photographers and a number of leading beauty, food, beverage, fitness and health brands. Stylists ideally should have experience styling products, creating texture swatches and working with shot lists to bring clients' visions to life through stylized product photography. The stylists will also work on location to capture lifestyle images.